In this Business Administration and Information Systems MSc course from the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) you will gain an understanding of the company and learn to analyse its needs providing the background for designing and implementing specific IT solutions. You will learn how IT affects the organisational structure and financial results of a company – and how the organisational needs and economic reality creates possibilities and constraints on the IT architecture.
You will learn how to box in the problems of a company – reducing the complexity and making it possible to analyse, create and implement IT solutions. And you will learn to think outside the box – and thereby not only find more effective ways of doing things but also create new solutions to old problems.
- The Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration and Information Systems is one of the highly rated programs of its kind, primarily serving students from the CBS bachelor programs, BSc in Business Administration and Information Systems and BA in Information Management. Graduates of the program are known to possess an unusual combination of skills: combining IT concepts and skills with economics and management. This is a combination of skills that has proven to be in great demand on the job market, and for many years, graduates of this MSc program have had great success in a broad spectrum of positions including consultants, analysts, project managers, and system developers.
- The program has a long-standing reputation for excellence in the Danish IT landscape. In recent years, the program has evolved considerably, increasing the technical sophistication of its curriculum, so that many recent graduates are sought after as data scientists with expertise in machine learning as applied in business contexts. While most graduates seek commercial employment, some have found success continuing on an academic path, pursuing a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced IT project Management
- Evidence Based Management
- Strategy Making in Global Environments
- Big Data Management
- Technology and Organization in a Digital World
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesProject Management Business Information Systems Artificial Intelligence View 4 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The MSc in Business Administration & Information Systems is the natural progression for the BA in Information Management from CBS and the HA(it.) / HA(dat.) from CBS.
- Applicants who do not have one of the above-mentioned bachelor degree can also be qualified for the programme if the academic areas listed below are covered in full and as prescribed (together with the general entry requirements and the language requirement). Your educational background will be subject to an overall individual assessment in order to establish if the following specific entry requirements are met: 5 ECTS-points in Micro and/or Macro Economics; 25 ECTS-points in Business Administration; 30 ECTS-points in one or more of the following areas: Information technology, Computer science, Programming, Computer algorithms, Information systems, Information management, Computer-mediated communication, Information architecture and design, Systems design.
International15200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.