A collaboration between Loyola’s Higher Education and Cultural & Educational Policy Studies/Comparative International Education programs, the global cohort format of this degree program will ensure that this opportunity for advanced study and professional preparation is available to students who are not only based in Chicago or in the U.S. but anywhere around the world.
International Higher Education aim at Loyola University Chicago to recruit a cohort of students deeply committed to social justice whose diverse backgrounds and previous work experiences—as well as future career objectives—will enrich the learning environment.
Coursework in this program will be online with the exception of two blended courses that will require students to travel to Loyola’s campuses in Rome and Beijing or Ho Chi Minh City, for a two-week and one-week session respectively. The internship requirement may be completed in the student’s country of residence or at another location arranged by the student
- Study as part of an online global cohort, offering a rich diversity of perspectives.
- Learn from faculty with international reputations for scholarship, policy work, and practice in higher education as viewed from a global perspective.
- Benefit from networking and bonding with other students from across the world through a cohort that completes all required coursework together.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Higher Education
- American Higher Education
- Evaluation in Higher Education
- Student Development in Higher Education
- Comparative Education
- Internship in Higher Education
- Educating Students Abroad: Lessons from Rome in Cultural Immersion
- Globalization and Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3509 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of PurposeTest Scores (GMAT or GRE)
- Professional Resume
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1033 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1033 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.