Learn how to effectively direct and advocate for academic excellence as well as lead positive change in today’s schools with special focus on students from multicultural backgrounds and English language learner (ELL) populations with this online M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program, offered by The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.
- Gain management experience through field-based problem solving and practice collaborative strategies to shape a nurturing school campus culture.
- Are you ready to move into school leadership positions? UTRGV’s M.Ed. in Educational Leadership online program prepares you for new opportunities as a socio-culturally aware educational leader competent in site-based school management, school law, finance and personnel practices.
- Ethics, Equity and Diversity
- Socio-Cultural Contexts of Education
- Administration of Human Resources and Budgeting
- Data Management for School Improvement
- The Principalship
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership Leadership View 213 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
- Submit your application online.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities
- GPA 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
International13750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
National13750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
In-State13750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.