The Master of Accountancy (MACC)- Accelerated Online program offered by The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley degree satisfies the 150‐hour requirements of the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy to sit for the Certified Public Accountant examination and permits specialization in accounting beyond that provided by the undergraduate accounting degree (Bachelor of Business Administration).
- The MACC program provides a learning environment that develops a diverse set of skills in students (including technical, analytical, critical thinking, communication, and technological skills) to prepare them for professional careers in a dynamic world. The foregoing statement reflects the desired learning outcomes from both the undergraduate and graduate programs. The MACC program substantially enhances those learning outcomes.
- The MACC program assumes that the student either has an undergraduate degree in accounting or has taken the foundation courses necessary to succeed in the program. It meets the needs of past graduates in accounting as well as those who may wish to retrain themselves to be accountants.
- Advanced Accounting
- Information Technology for Accounting and Control
- International Taxation
- Corporate and Partnership Taxation
- Financial Statement Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 283 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Submit your application online.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities
- GPA 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Required for Admission. GMAT waiver available
International14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.