Additional InformationM.F.A. students follow the guidelines for a Plan A thesis. Only those courses in which a grade of B or better has been earned may be applied to the graduate program of study. All courses must be taken for a grade unless offered for S/U only. No graduate credit is allowed for grades S and U.The cumulative GPA must be at least 3.000 to receive a degree. Courses below 4000-level will not count toward the degree nor will they be figured in the GPA, although they will appear on the transcript. Learn more with this program in Creative Writing from University of Wyoming.
- Rhetoric and Composition: History, Theory, Practice
- Practicum in College Teaching
- Elective courses
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCreative Writing Management of Creative Industries View 24 other Masters in Management of Creative Industries in United States
- Completed university application and nonrefundable application fee.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (or the equivalent in undergraduate coursework) from a regionally accredited university or college.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework (post-secondary) must be sent directly from the issuing institution to the University of Wyoming Admissions Office at 1000.
- Official University of Wyoming transcripts do not need requested to the department. Copies of all transcripts must also be uploaded into the UW Graduate Admissions Application.
- Letters of recommendation (3). Professional or education-related letters of recommendation provided directly by the reference via the UW Graduate Admissions Application.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 24 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 24 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.