The College of Education from University of Wyoming offers a Master of Arts in Learning, Design and Technology (with four options) and three Master of Science degrees. Each program offers opportunities that differ in focus yet all have the ultimate goal of preparing working professionals to be leaders in their chosen fields.
Faculty and staff work to deliver these programs by providing campus-based courses, courses taught through compressed video, courses taught on-site at different locations in Wyoming, and courses taught online.
- Classroom Assessment
- Principles of Curriculum
- Issues in Multicultural Education
- Learning Theories and Instructional Principle
- Portfolio Reflection
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Coaching View 3575 other Masters in Education in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International8055 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 537 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8055 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 537 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5055 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 337 USD per credit during 24 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.