Rangeland resource managers spend much of their time working outside in addition to working in the lab and office. University of Wyoming's diverse rangeland, including plains, grasslands, mountains, deserts, foothills, and shrublands, provides abundant opportunities for study.
The M.S. in Water Resources program is geared toward teaching graduate students the tools necessary to conduct robust scientific research and communicate with the public and potential clients.
As an REWM graduate student, your program will be tailored to your needs and interests. For student entering our graduate program that do not have a previous degree in rangeland ecology, we have developed a graduate-level course to teach you the basics . Your graduate advising committee will help you develop your program of study during your first semester. While your research project may be identified for you before you are admitted, you will have the opportunity to work with other graduate students on a wide variety of projects.
- Range Resource Management
- Nutritional Ecological Management of Range Herbivores
- Range and Ranch Recreation
- Behavior Modification for Production of Grazing Herbivores
- Water Resources Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Environmental Management View 236 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 24 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 24 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.