The Translation and Interpreting Studies with Business Administration program from University of Wisconsin Milwaukee aims to provide high level management and administrative skills needed to work in business, industry, governmental, and nonprofit organizations.
What you'll learn
This coordinated degree is designed for those interested in careers combining high-level management and administrative skills with excellent language-services skills for careers in business, industry, governmental, and nonprofit organizations. This track can be completed in French, German, Russian or Spanish to English. The Translation portion of the degree is entirely online; the MBA portion of the degree is not online.
- Translation Theory
- Comparative Systems for Translation
- Computer-Assisted Translation
- Accounting Analysis and Control
- Corporate Finance
- Information Technology Management in International Businesses
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Language Studies Translation & Interpreting View 1737 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Students are admitted to both graduate programs separately, and admission requirements are consistent with those specified by the UWM Graduate School, the Translation and Interpreting Studies MA of the College of Letters and Science, and the MBA program of the Lubar College of Business.
International25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25650 USD per year during 12 months.
National25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25650 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12220 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.