Your Entomology, Water Resources core courses from University of Wyoming will complement those studies by providing interdisciplinary perspective and problem-solving approaches. You will collaborate and learn with students of diverse disciplinary training, backgrounds, and aspirations to critically evaluate the multiple dimensions of complex environmental challenges.
The graduate major in ENR prepares you to:
- Think across disciplines when addressing environmental challenges
- Understand environmental challenges from diverse perspectives
- Collaborate on practical solutions to environmental challenges
- Analytical Techniques
- Cultural Studies
- Economics Of the Environment
- Environmental Education & Leadership
- Human Dimensions Of ENR Management
- Natural & Physical Sciences
- Policy & Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management General Engineering & Technology View 131 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.