- This two-year low-residency Narrative Media Writing program from University of Georgia is designed to train writers who will be published and produced. The program offers students an unparalleled opportunity to develop narrative journalism and screenwriting skills that will equip them for long and varied careers.
- The program features a committed and diverse roster of accomplished authors, screenwriters, literary agents and other industry professionals who work closely with students to inspire and support each writer’s emerging craft and voice.
- Over the course of the program, students build a substantive portfolio of narrative nonfiction or screenwriting, reflecting their individual styles and interests.
- Students receive individualized instruction from assigned mentors who help them to develop and hone crucial career skills, ultimately completing a marketable screenplay or full-length manuscript of publishable quality.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCreative Writing Literature View 391 other Masters in Creative Writing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should submit unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended as part of the online application. Unofficial transcripts not submitted as part of the online application can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Official transcripts are not required during the review process and will only be required for applicants who are offered admission. Do not mail official transcripts until offered admission.
- If offered admission, applicants must submit one official (certified) copy of academic records from each institution of higher education that the applicant has attended to the Graduate School. Official documents must bear an original certification of the appropriate school official or office. Photocopies of certified documents are not acceptable. Coursework completed at one institution but listed on the record of a second institution is not acceptable. A separate copy of the record from the first institution is required.
International24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 24 months.
National24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8698 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.