At The University of Wyoming 's Chemistry Department we also provide training on out-of-the-classroom skills such as presentation skills, teaching skills, and professional development.
Graduate Outcomes:The Chemistry Department has also identified specific objectives and outcomes for the Chemical Engineering Masters graduate programs.
- Students should have an advanced level understanding of at least three of the following areas of chemistry - Analytical, Inorganic, Organic, and Physical Chemistry. They should have a graduate level understanding of their major area(s) of research.
- Students should broaden their professional foundations through activities such as teaching, internships, and fellowships
- Students should be able to communicate scientific results in writing and in oral presentation.
- Students should acquire the basic tools needed to carry out independent chemical research. Students should become proficient in their specialized area of chemistry and successfully complete an advanced research project.
Areas of modern chemistry:
- Special Topics in Advanced Inorganics
- Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry
- Inorganic Group Seminar
- Research in Inorganic Chemistry
- Optical Methods of Chemical Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 257 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International27900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State9330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 311 USD per credit during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.