Using a multidisciplinary approach, the Cyber Security and Operations degree program from Mississippi State University is designed to provide students with a focused education within a broad analytical framework for evaluating, understanding, and solving cyber security problems. This program offers thesis or non-thesis options.
- Fixed on defeating the full spectrum of cyber-attacks, Mississippi State’s NSF CyberCorps program is the 3rd largest in the country.
- Recognized nationally for its leadership in cyber security, MSU is one of only nine schools in the U.S. to hold all three of the National Security Agency’s centers of academic excellence credentials: CAE-Cyber Defense Education, CAE-Cyber Defense Research, and CAE-Cyber Operations.
- Via its nationally ranked cybersecurity program, MSU’s M.S. in Cyber Security and Operations was selected by the US Navy as a model curriculum.
- Information and Computer Security
- Software Reverse Engineering
- Network Security
- Advanced Cyber Operations
- Wireless Networks
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Cyber Security View 300 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An applicant for admission to graduate study must hold a bachelor's degree from a fully recognized four-year educational institution that has unconditional accreditation with appropriate regional accrediting agencies. They must meet the admission requirements of the Graduate School and the Cyber Security and Operations program.
- Regular admission to graduate study in the program requires a minimum grade point average (last four semesters of undergraduate work) of 3.00/4.00. When a student is deficient in one of the criteria cited, the student's application, nevertheless, may be considered for admission based on the strength of other materials contained in the student's application.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores are NOT required for entry into this program.
International15934 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 514 USD per credit during 12 months.
National15934 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 514 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.