Whether your vision is to have a local, national, or global career, the field of public health has plenty of opportunities for you to thrive. And according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job outlook for health educators and workers is projected to grow 17% between 2020 and 2030.* That’s nearly double the average growth rate for all other occupations!
With so many reasons to choose a career in public health, you may wonder what public health degree programs are available online. At Liberty, we have online MPH degree programs in environmental health, global health, community health promotion, and nutrition. Imagine what you could do after graduating with your master’s in public health online! From traveling the globe helping those in need to creating better health policies for your community, your degree can help you make the difference God has called you to make.
Online Master’s in Public Health Careers
Liberty University ’s Master of Public Health (Online) can help prepare you for excellence, whether you are a recent college graduate or a seasoned professional with years of experience in the public health field. Physicians, nurses, health educators, lawyers, and social workers are among the many professionals who have benefitted from the online Master of Public Health program at Liberty. By partnering with us for your online MPH degree, you can experience firsthand what a Master of Public Health can do for you.
Some of the careers you can work in with a degree in public health include:
- Director of non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Disaster relief worker
- Food sanitarian (inspector)
- Government medical specialist
- Health and safety advocate
- Health educator
- In-country field consultant
- Medical researcher
- Public health specialist
- School nutrition and food services
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- With such a broad field like public health, we know that our students need a way to fine-tune their skills to a specific industry need. Your interests and passions for health care are unique — which is why you need a degree that fits both.
- Liberty’s affordable MPH programs online allow you to personalize your degree in community health promotion, environmental health, global health, or nutrition. Each of these degree paths can help you identify health problems in your field and create effective strategies to address these issues.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
For online programmes, Liberty University offers multiple intakes depending on your chosen time table. To find out more information, visit the university's page.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 545 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Liberty University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12915 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12915 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State12915 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.