Graduates of the Applied Behavior Analysis program from Bowling Green State University are in demand and are employed in a variety of educational, health care and private practice settings.
Students take the first major step to achieving the national Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) professional credential exam and becoming a Certified Ohio Behavior Analyst (COBA) within Ohio. The need for BCBAs has increased 800% in the last decade in educational and clinical settings.
A recent report looked at the nationwide demand for Board Certified Behavioral Analysts across the country, there was evidence for new positions and increased competition for board-certified applicants.
The outlook for the profession is strong, with each role offering the chance to impact many people’s lives positively. A robust professional organization and a supportive, research-focused ethos permeate the profession.
- Assessment in Behavior Analysis
- Integrating and Managing Assistive Technology in the Classroom
- Social, Sensory and Communication Issues in ASD
- Single-Case Design Research in Education
- Behavioral and Classroom Management
- Behavioral Philosophy and Concepts
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
Domestic: 14 days prior to the start of the admit term
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 280 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Graduate Application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, OAE) may be required.
- Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents.
International20852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10426 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10426 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6432 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.