Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Informatics Management
- Health Information Systems
- Legal Issues in Health Informatics
- Health Records Management
- Clinical Analytics
- Clinical Decision Support
- Change Management in Health Informatics
- Human Factors and Usability in Health Informatics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Health Informatics View 122 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcript(s)
- Goal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.