Public Health - Epidemiology from Harvard University will provide you with the advanced research and epidemiological skills you need to pursue senior positions in academia, hospitals, public health agencies, nongovernmental organizations, and the private sector.
Whether studying the triggers of a major infectious disease outbreak or researching populations that are more likely to develop chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma, epidemiologists examine how and why diseases occur, and how their transmission and recurrence can be prevented. Epidemiologists also use their skills in data collection and analysis and experimental design to provide scientific analysis that can improve everything from patient care to occupational health and safety.
Harvard Chan School alumni are on the forefront of innovative solutions to these problems within organizations, across health systems, and around the world.
- Qualitative Methods for Public Health
- Health Systems
- Leadership and Communication
- Social, Behavioral, and Structural Determinants of Health
- Public Health Policy and Politics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Epidemiology View 106 other Masters in Epidemiology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a doctoral degree in a health profession or academic area related to public health.(International medical degrees also qualify as a doctoral degree.)
- Hold a professional master’s degree in a health-related field with at least three years of health-related work experience following completion of the degree.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of post-baccalaureate experience in a relevant health-related field.
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- Test Scores
- Letters of Reference
- Transcripts / Marks Sheets
International36648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36648 USD per year during 24 months.
National36648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36648 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.