The Underground Construction and Tunnel Engineering grad certificate program at Colorado School of Mines pulls coursework from our traditional UCTE graduate degree program and makes it available to professionals in industry. Students will gain real-world experience from the Underground Construction and Management, Underground Construction Engineering in Soft Ground and Underground Construction Engineering in Hard Rock courses.
The UCTE grad certificate program also provides an opportunity for recent graduates to pursue a specialization in UCTE. There are many strong mining, civil and geological programs in the US and internationally, but the vast majority of them do not have expertise in UCTE.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finite Element Methods for Engineers
- Advanced Soil Mechanics
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Groundwater Engineering
- Applied Numerical Modelling for Geomechanics
- Geological Engineering Site Investigation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 67 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11510 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
National11510 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
In-State11510 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.