Music - Theory from Northern Arizona University program offers candidates a wide range of academically rigorous and inspiring courses; high-level solo performing and ensemble opportunities; and personal attention from distinguished faculty. Many graduate students enjoy teaching and conducting opportunities that are rarely offered at the Master's level.
You can become a highly qualified teacher in a public school setting, compete for a place in the performing world, or continue your education in a doctoral program.
- Theory Pedagogy
- Graduate Topics in Music Theory
- Post-tonal Theory And Analysis
- Schenkerian Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Music View 814 other Masters in History in United States
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs. Details on admission requirements are included in the online application.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent.
- Admission to many graduate programs is on a competitive basis, and programs may have higher standards than those established by the Graduate College.
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 24 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.