No job is more rewarding, or important than teaching young children. As an early childhood educator, you’ll help shape the character—and future—of every child in your classroom. If you want to work with preschool and primary school-aged children, Early Childhood Education - Multiage program from Northern Arizona University will enhance your teaching skills in this area, and will prepare you to succeed.
For more than a century, Northern Arizona University has produced leaders for America’s schools. The College of Education is technologically advanced, culturally responsive, and student-focused.
- Advanced Children's Literature
- Advanced Study In Emergent Literacy
- Advanced Study In Play Education
- Multiage Education
- Advanced Multiage Education
- Issues In Multiage Education
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Early Childhood Education View 142 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s). This may include a thesis.
- All graduate work with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All work toward the master’s degree must be completed within six consecutive years. The six years begins with the semester and year of admission to the program.
International3120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 48 months.
National3120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.