The concentration in Organizational Behavior and HR Management Online further supports growth and development from two perspectives. First, individuals with established career paths will have the opportunity to gain the broader, more general perspectives necessary for promotion to top managerial positions. Second, as a professional, such as a talent acquisition manager, training and development specialist, equal employment opportunity compliance officer, or compensation and benefits manager, you will find your career specialization reinforced with this degree.
An MBA with a concentration in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management at University of North Texas examines the business organization in terms of structure, process, and behavior. The concentration’s primary focus is on human resources and their value-added contribution to a firm’s competitive advantage.
- Accounting for Management
- Business Decision Process
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Analysis
- Leveraging IT for Business
- Seminar in Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Administrative Strategy (last semester)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Supply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 110 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose to include summary of unique events, life experiences, and qualifications that you feel distinguish your candidacy. Should not exceed 600 to 700 words (see below for MBA Music SOP).
- Three (3) letters/forms of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores: Submit directly to Toulouse Graduate School (GRE code is 6481). Testing waiver conditions provided below*
- Interview (applicants to Business Management and Sport Entertainment Management Cohorts only)
International14445 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14445 USD per year during 12 months.
National14215 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14215 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State16163 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16163 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.