Whether you are preparing for a specialized career that requires uncommonly broad training, or you seek a more global view on multifaceted issues for your own personal development, our Master in Online Interdisciplinary Studies program at University of North Texas may be exactly what you are looking for.
How could Interdisciplinary Studies advance my career?
Whether you are a young recent graduate of a bachelor’s program or have been in the workforce for years, you can hone your talents for future employment where broad knowledge, advanced research, and effective communication skills are in high demand. Through University of North Texas’s Interdisciplinary Studies program you will learn to sift through information and produce a body of work that synthesizes multiple perspectives, arriving at a more comprehensive understanding of the important issues. Employers recognize the value of individuals who are open-minded, and who call upon a wide array of unconventional tools to solve intricate problems.
The Interdisciplinary Studies program provides a number of in-demand professional benefits.
To name a few:
- Think beyond traditional — broaden your knowledge base by cutting across disciplinary boundaries.
- Stand out from the applicant crowd — make yourself a more dynamic candidate to employers.
- Design out-of-the-box solutions — develop multidimensional skills needed to solve complex problems in any industry.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguages Christian Studies Liberal Arts View 110 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
- 3.00 GPA in the undergraduate degree for admission to the master's program
- Complete the graduate school application online and pay the $75 non-refundable application fee* (your completed application will be processed by the Toulouse Graduate School and reviewed by your academic program).
- Send transcripts from all colleges attended to the graduate school office.
International13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.