Our outstanding faculty have provided high quality historical, theoretical, and philosophical content mastery and skills development in our online course options so that you can earn a Master of Education degree from a distance and with greater flexibility. The online course options are taught by the same acclaimed faculty who teach in our face-to-face courses, providing the same skill development and content regardless of format or distance.
The master’s degree in Higher Education Online with an Emphasis in General Administration at University of North Texas prepares students for entry-level and mid-management positions in higher education administration in areas such as student life, student housing, career centers, multicultural centers, student unions, advancement offices, alumni offices, academic advising centers, international student offices, financial aid offices, dean of student’s offices, institutional research offices, and business affairs offices. The student affairs track meets the requirements of the Council for the Advancement of Standards (CAS) for graduate programs in student affairs.
- Foundations for Student Development Admin
- Student Development Programming Admin
- Student Demographics
- Educational Statistics
- Cultural Pluralism in Higher Education
- Finance and Budgeting in Higher Education
- Student Risk Management in Higher Education
- Practicum, Field Problem or Internship
- History & Philosophy of the Community College
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHigher Education View 78 other Masters in Higher Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Higher Education Program Application that includes your basic contact information.
- Provide the name, title and email addresses of three references. At least one of the references must be from a current or recent professor.
- When complete, email resume or curriculum vitae, and writing sample to Shari.Wroe@unt.edu, Administrative Specialist for the UNT Higher Education Program.
- The writing sample should not exceed 2 pages
International16200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.