From Educational Psychology Online, Concentration in Family Policy and Program Administration program at University of North Texas administration to grant writing courses, this program enhances skills centered on understanding organizational and government policies that impact families, as well cultivating knowledge of current relationships in families through a culturally responsive lens.
This program takes a Family Science approach and considers the 10 content areas of NCFR’s Family Life Education with the option of becoming a Certified Family Life Educator.
Top 3 Careers
- Family and Child Program Administrator
- Family Intervention Specialist
- Family Education Advocate
- Practicum, Field Experience or Internship
- Program Evaluation
- Educational Statistics
- Grant Proposal Writing Techniques
- Family Relationships
- Family Law and Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Clinical Psychology View 1074 other Masters in Education in United States
- Two written letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references. These letters must be specifically written for the current application, signed by the reference, and printed on his/her official letterhead. Personal references are not accepted.
- Professional resume that delineates previous work, educational experiences, membership and involvement in professional organizations, and scholarly activities.
- Personal statement between 1-3 pages that explicitly addresses your goals and rationale for applying to the desired concentration and degree at UNT.
- GRE scores are waived for admission purposes if you have at least a 3.25 from your undergraduate program (as calculated by UNT). If your GPA is lower than 3.25, you must submit GRE scores.
International14850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
National14850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.