Marine Resources Management from Texas A&M University at Galveston has both a thesis and non-thesis option to suit individual student needs. Students who complete this degree will be prepared for a successful career in a number of private and public sectors, both in management and in policy-making. With innumerable industries and communities dependent on the ocean’s resources, graduates of this program have plenty of flexibility for employment.
- Oil and Gas Development
- Fisheries Management
- Coastal Zone Management
- Environmental Consulting
- Secondary Education
- Quantitative Methods
- GIS Based Modeling for Coastal Resources
- Environmental Impact Statements and NRDA
- Environmental Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Environmental Management Strategies for Scientists
- Integrative Analyses in Marine Resources
- Coastal Ecosystem Management and Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Marine Studies View 144 other Masters in Marine Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Provide biographical and contact information
- Provide information about your past attendance at all institutions of higher education
- Enter test scores (if required)
- English proficiency requirements
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Upload a resume or curriculum vitae
- Submit your application and pay the application fee
International18332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18332 USD per year during 12 months.
National18332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18332 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8800 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Galveston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.