This Applied Behavior Analysis Online program from University of North Texas is flexibly designed to allow students to take from one to four classes per semester to find the best fit with their schedule. All courses are completely online and conveniently offered every semester. This program meets the coursework specifications for the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
Our curriculum focuses on these areas:
- Foundational and conceptual knowledge about the science of behavior analysis, behavioral principles, and the behavior change procedures derived from these principles leading to an ability to flexibly and compassionately apply this knowledge to teach meaningful skills
- A comprehensive understanding of meaningful assessment of environmental context, skills, and problems
- Rationales for observable and socially-valid interventions that are based on experimental proofs of effectiveness and single-subject research
- Culturally-responsive decision making and ethical behavior in the context of a rapidly-diversifying practice context
- Behavioral practices for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Evidence-based staff training within behavioral practice
- Meaningful Assessment in Behavioral Practice
- Culturally Responsive Ethics in Behavioral Practice
- Effective Communication and Collaboration in Behavioral Practice
- Fundamentals and Techniques of Compassionate and Effective Behavior Change
- Evidence-based Practice: Understanding and Using Applied Behavior Analytic Research
- Behavioral Practice in Autism
- Improving Staff Performance in Behavioral Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Business Intelligence & Analytics View 108 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- A 3.0 GPA overall or 3.25 in last 2 years of college
- GRE is not required
- A 3.5 GPA overall
- At least one year of experience in the field of ABA or related fields (e.g., special education)
- Strong written communication skills
- Opportunity to receive BCBA supervision
International6525 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6525 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.