International Affairs from California State University Long Beach combines interdisciplinary, policy-oriented, intercultural and global studies with career development. Through a cohort design, students attain both the international and project management skills employers demand for the global workforce of the 21st century. This 18-month program includes 12 months in residence, followed by a carefully placed internship with courses taken in residence or online.
Graduates become prepared for careers in areas such as International Development & Relief, Migration Advocacy, International Non-Profit Management, International Business, and Trade Policy.
- International Affairs Cornerstone
- International Economics
- International Politics
- Policy Making Process
- Scope and Methods for International Affairs
- Project Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 343 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- A bachelor’s degree in a social science, language, or related field from a regionally accredited university
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 in the last 60 semester units attempted, and good standing at the last college attended
- A statement of purpose
- A recent resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- International applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency.
- Although there is no prerequisite coursework, applicants are strongly encouraged to have completed Introduction to Macroeconomics and Introduction to Microeconomics.
- While language proficiency is a criterion for graduation, not admission, applicants are encouraged to complete basic proficiency in a second language in advance of enrollment.
International11330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16995 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National11330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16995 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Long Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.