About Analytics at Saint Louis University
Along the way, you’ll learn from a network of diverse peers from around the world, merging technology with human and organizational structures as you engage in knowledge discovery, management, and dissemination of industry-critical knowledge. You can also earn a graduate certificate that complements a master’s degree, often without taking additional credits, allowing you to tailor the program to your specific interests.
As part of the School for Professional Studies, this 33-credit master's program offers data-driven professionals like you a flexible option to meet your personal career goals. With multiple start terms, you can begin the master's program in fall, spring or summer. All courses are offered in online and hybrid formats in eight-week terms, making advanced education more accessible for working professionals. You will join a community of academics and practitioners from around the world and from a wide range of academic and professional backgrounds, providing the opportunity to learn from a network of peers.
SLU's M.S. in Analytics provides students with skills in data mining, data visualization, predictive analytics, design and implementation of analytics projects and data management. Graduates from this program are ready to discover the patterns within large quantities of data and provide insightful recommendations that inform organizational decision-making.
- Applied Analytics & Methods
- Ethical, Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Foundations of Analytics
- Information Retrieval
- Visualization, Feedback and Dissemination
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Computer Sciences View 470 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Completed application.
- Official transcript from a degree-granting institution.
- Most successful applicants have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- At least two years of work experience is recommended (includes full-time and part-time employment, internships, co-ops and similar experiences).
- Three external reference evaluations (not required for certificates).
- Statement of professional goals (approximately 500 words suggested) articulating what attracted you to this program, and how a master's degree in this field will benefit you in your present or future career.
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
International8690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during 36 months.
National8690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.