Population Health Pharmacy from Thomas Jefferson University will be a collaborative effort between the Jefferson College of Pharmacy and the Jefferson College of Population Health (JCPH) designed to give practicing pharmacists an expertise in population health pharmacy.
By leveraging pharmacy specific knowledge with population health principles, these graduates will be poised to meet the needs of the current resource-limited, fragmented US health care system.
Students at Population Health Pharmacy from Thomas Jefferson University will:
- Identify and analyze the determinants of population health (healthcare, behavioral, genetic, social, environmental, cultural)
- Assess the distribution and impact of determinants of population health on the impact on health outcomes as pertaining to pharmacy
- Describe the problem of health disparities and the impact on population health
- Recommend strategies to manage health disparities
- US Healthcare Organization & Delivery
- Essentials of Population Health
- HC Quality and Safety
- Health Policy: Analysis and Advocacy
- Evidence-Based Medicine and Care Pathway Development
- Pharmacy Informatics and Healthcare Data Analytics
- Pharmacy Benefit Design
- Applied Pharmacoeconomics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences View 45 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- GPA Requirement: A minimum 2.0 GPA is required.
- Degree Prerequisite: Applicants are required to have a degree in Pharmacy from a regionally accredited institution prior to the start of the program.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. O
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, andyour academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit two letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International18315 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18315 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.