Students at Organizational Leadership from Thomas Jefferson University will have the capacities, competencies, frameworks, methodologies, and tools to effectively address, navigate and lead the complicated and complex challenges of organizations in the 21st century.
Students at Organizational Leadership from Thomas Jefferson University will:
- Create and communicate a vision for their organization
- Drive systemic change, improvement, and innovation within the organization
- Inspire, train, and motivate a diverse, engaged workforce
- Anticipate and adapt to changes in the external and internal environments
- Address emerging issues in diversity, sustainability, technology, and ethics
- Team Dynamics & Collaboration
- Organizational Innovation, Creativity, & Change
- Strategic Leadership in a VUCA World
- Human Relations & Employee Development
- Organizational Awareness
- Leading in the Digital Age
- Organizational Performance Metrics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLeadership View 302 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application for admission
- Non-refundable $50 application fee (waived for 2021 start dates).
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities*
- A 300-word general autobiographical statement explaining your interest in Thomas Jefferson University’s MS in Organizational Leadership program as it relates to your career goals
International37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.