Medical Laboratory Science from from Thomas Jefferson University is an academic health center, and offers a collaborative environment that includes basic science research, cancer treatment, biomedical research, primary care, nursing care and trauma care.
Students at Medical Laboratory Science from from Thomas Jefferson University will:
- Conduct health screening tests for diabetic and cardiac risk
- Examine patient specimens for the presence of infectious microorganisms
- Type and cross-match blood for transfusion
- Detect specific blood cells to reveal leukemia and measure a patient’s response to medications and therapies
- Develop and manage the highly complex technical systems that assist in performing these tests
- Molecular Biology
- Clinical Microbiology
- Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Hematology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Health Sciences View 342 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- To apply, submit an application along with a fee of $50 to Jefferson.
International39268 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39268 USD per year during 12 months.
National39268 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39268 USD per year during 12 months.
- 2-year Option $31,753
- Advanced Master's Program: 1-year Full-Time Option $37,045
- Advanced Master's Program: 2-year Part-Time Option (per credit) $1,107
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.