At Integrative Health Sciences from Thomas Jefferson University key components of the model are highlighted and emphasized in the master’s degree curriculum, including advanced nutrition, nutrition-based therapies, innovative mind-body medicine practices, and other scientifically promising modalities.
Students at Integrative Health Sciences from Thomas Jefferson University will:
- gain a deep background in integrative health
- meet the growing demand for wellness-oriented strategies to improve health outcomes and well-being.
- Integrative Nutrition
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Integrative Health Education
- Functional Genomics, Proteomics and Metabolomics
- Advances in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Integrative Health Education for Wellness and Clinical Conditions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 656 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Personal Statement: In 750 words or less, describe your motivation for pursuing this program at Jefferson, including your educational and professional goals that this program will help you achieve.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Professional License/Certification: If you have a professional license or certification, upload a copy in your MyJefferson portal.
International22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.