About the program
The Global Healthcare Management (Finance) program from University College London (UCL) is a programme with tangible real world value, the Global Healthcare Management MSc is a degree that has been created by academics and industry experts. Taught from the world’s first business school dedicated to health in a global top 10 university, this programme offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn from the best in the sector while gaining the most valuable and in demand skills at the moment.Healthcare organisations anchored by strategic leadership and managers with specialist skills will form the future of improved healthcare delivery across the world. Many global healthcare systems were feeling the pressure before the Covid-19 pandemic. As a result, now is a critical time to push forward systems thinking and universal best practices.
- Leadership and Management for Global Healthcare
- Economic Evaluation and Health Financing
- Organisational Behaviour for an Inclusive and Diverse Workforce
- Changing Health Systems
- Accounting and Financial Reporting for Healthcare
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Health Administration View 754 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- An upper second-class UK Bachelor's degree in a health, science, business or economics related subject or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard. Graduates without the relevant degree classification but with extensive relevant work experience are welcome to apply and will be considered on an individual basis.
International29400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK £8,250
- Overseas £14,700
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.