Our MBA programme will provide you with a solid knowledge base in financial management and business strategy. It will also allow you to pursue your own professional interests.
As part of the MBA Finance programme at University of Greenwich , you will need to secure a placement with a company of your choice (UK or overseas) to apply your knowledge and gain the required professional experience. The Finance MBA Programme will equip you with a world class experience and will enable you to embark on managerial roles in finance and become an impactful and influential leader.
Careers and placements
Our MBA Finance graduates pursue exciting careers in a wide range of multinational companies, non-government and public sector organisations. Working in roles such as Financial Analyst, Financial Manager, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Accounting Manager, Corporate Controller, Management Consultant among other career options.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureYear 1
- The first-year module: the principles of finance and take you all the way through to preparing for your second-year dissertation/research project and placement.
- The second year will involve a dissertation/research project and you’ll be able to gain some work experience doing your MBA placement.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 901 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
- Mature applicants without an undergraduate degree but with relevant business experience are encouraged to apply, subject to interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National15750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.