At Juris Doctor from University of Tulsa you’ll enjoy the benefit of strong curricular offerings at TU Law. You can tailor your academic program to enhance your professional interests and your career goals.
At TU Law, you will have access to internship and externship opportunities in a broad range of civil and criminal litigation as well as transactional law. Our externship program, for example, includes over 150 partner organizations from coast to coast. As a result, during your 2L and 3L years you will be able to earn academic credit while gaining practical experience working with clients.
- Corporate and Business Law
- Dispute Resolution
- International Law and Development
- Business Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies View 271 other Masters in Public Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited four-year institution.
- Complete the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT).
- Register with the Credential Assembly Service (CAS).
- Submit an application and personal statement to TU Law via LSAC.
- Submit two letters of recommendation to the CAS.
- Comply with the Character and Fitness Jurisdiction Requirements.
- English proficiency
International41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.