The technical and professional skills developed earning your Cyber Security (Online) from University of Tulsa are highly sought after by federal government agencies, national laboratories, law enforcement and intelligence communities, and the private sector.
- Software developer
- Game developer
- Systems analyst
- Security architect
- Research scientist
- Defensive Cyber Security Technologies
- Cyber Security
- Information Systems Assurance
- System Security and Cryptography
- Security Audit and Penetration Testing
- Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security Software Engineering View 200 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- A completed graduate school application
- Statement of purpose
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official or unofficial transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE general test results or an approved GRE waiver (see below)
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- $60 application fee
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. will also need to submit TOEFL or IELTS results
International25002 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 20 months.
National25002 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.