Computer Engineering from University of Tulsa helps students to improve quality of life by creating innovative systems such as smart houses, self-driving cars and medical instruments.
Students at Computer Engineering from University of Tulsa will:
- Demonstrate the basis for ethical behavior, conduct and responsibility demanded of computer engineering professionals.
- Develop the ability to conduct research projects.
- Theory of Computing
- Software Reverse Engineering
- SCADA Systems Security
- Embedded Devices Reverse Engineering
- Security Auditing and Penetration Testing
- Hardware Reverse Engineering
- Information System Security Engineering
- Secure Electronic Commerce
- Information System Assurance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 520 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay)
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential
- Official or unofficial transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. will also need to submit TOEFL or IELTS results
- G.P.A. no lower than 3.0/4.0.
International41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.