Oregon Health & Science University's Nursing Education Program features:
- Expert faculty innovating through customized curriculum development
- Quality practicum experiences
- Convenient and flexible curriculum delivered primarily online.
- Diverse employment opportunities upon graduation in hospital, academic, and community organizations
What you'll study
The core curriculum prepares students to apply best practices in teaching and learning with opportunities to explore state of the science technologies for high-fidelity simulation and online instruction. Coursework includes an individualized, focused teaching practicum guided by experienced faculty, allowing students to pursue their interests in a variety of teaching and learning environments. A major strength of this program is its linkage with the nationally known, innovative Oregon Consortium Nursing Education (OCNE) curriculum in the undergraduate program.
The program starts in fall and is available for full or part-time progression. Courses are primarily online with face-to-face intensives scheduled in some classes.
Our graduates are employed as faculty in schools of nursing, staff nurse educators, and professional practice leaders in acute and community care settings.
- The curriculum is tailored to each student's specific learning interests and needs. Besides completing core education courses, students choose a clinical population focus from one of three areas: adult gerontological nursing, community health nursing, or psychiatric mental health nursing.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration Health Sciences View 400 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Essay responses
- TOEFL with a score of 83 or higher (for international applicants), ILTS scores will not be accepted
International39600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit
National39600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit
In-State30576 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 637 USD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.