The primary educational objective of Florida Atlantic University's Marine Science and Oceanography program is to provide graduate students with a broad understanding of coastal, nearshore and oceanographic science, along with the research and inquiry skills necessary to independently conduct research and answer questions within their area of specialization. They will be well situated to enter the workforce ready to apply their skills to research, management and administrative questions related to coastal and oceanographic issues in higher education, government, private sector consulting positions and non-profit organizations.
- Physical & Geological Oceanography
- Biological Oceanography
- Chemical Oceanography
- Marine Science and Oceanography Colloquium
- Coastal Plant Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Marine Engineering Marine Studies View 128 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The College of Business seeks a diverse, highly-qualified group of graduate students. Applications are evaluated on several factors emphasizing prior academic performance, GMAT or GRE scores, and the potential for scholarly and professional success.
- The Master of Accounting degree program is selective. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to the program. Students who have an undergraduate degree in accounting are preferable to those who do not have such degrees. Students who have been dismissed from any traditional (non-Executive) MAC or TAX program are not eligible for re-admission.
International15390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Boca Raton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.