Program coursework also addresses issues of diversity and provides students with a global perspective on education. Florida Atlantic University's M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction degree is highly recommended for those who want a balance of subject matter knowledge and pedagogical knowledge that will help them teach at any level of education.
- Curricular Trends and Issues
- Design Components of Curriculum
- Program Evaluation in Curriculum and Instruction
- Global Perspectives of Curricular Trends Across Nations
- Race, Class and Gender Issues in Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducational Psychology Instructional Design View 571 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The College of Business seeks a diverse, highly-qualified group of graduate students. Applications are evaluated on several factors emphasizing prior academic performance, GMAT or GRE scores, and the potential for scholarly and professional success.
- The Master of Accounting degree program is selective. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to the program. Students who have an undergraduate degree in accounting are preferable to those who do not have such degrees. Students who have been dismissed from any traditional (non-Executive) MAC or TAX program are not eligible for re-admission.
International18468 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18468 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1026 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Boca Raton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.