Romance Languages with French program at University of Missouri - Columbia will require their having completed at least four courses equivalent to a 4000-level course for masters applicants.
- At a minimum, three of these courses must be in literature. If the faculty determines a deficiency, they will require that the student complete remedial course work in literature during the first year of enrollment.
- The director of graduate studies will inform students of these additional requirements at the time of their admission in the Romance Languages with French program from University of Missouri - Columbia.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Romance Languages
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 982 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Masters applicants must have a bachelor’s degree
- 10-15 page writing sample in language of desired degree program, must be uploaded to the online application
- 500-word Personal Statement, uploaded to the online application
- 3 letters of recommendation, submitted through the online application
- Résumé or CV
- TOEFL scores (international applicants only)
- Photocopies of diplomas earned at colleges/universities outside the US (international applicants only)
International23140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23140 USD per year during 12 months.
National23140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23140 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12809 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12809 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.