The Robotics and Autonomous Systems - Systems Engineering MSc degree offered at Arizona State University emphasizes robotics, controls, autonomous systems, artificial intelligence and related fields.
Graduates are prepared for industry careers in positions such as:
- automation engineer
- controls engineer
- machine learning engineer
- robotics engineer
- systems engineer
- Linear Algebra in Engineering
- Modeling and Control of Robots
- Training and Expertise
- Designing for Learning
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Product Design and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Robotics Artificial Intelligence View 203 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a US bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution, or the equivalent of a US bachelor's degree from an international institution that is officially recognized by that country in engineering, physical sciences, mathematics or a similar field.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
Applicants are required to submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts from each college or university attended
- personal statement
- professional resume
- official GRE scores
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.