This Robotics and Autonomous Systems - Biomedical Engineering MSc program offered at Arizona State University is appropriate for students who wish to focus on applications in biomedical engineering.
Biomedical engineers work at the interface of technology and medicine on challenges that are critical to the advancement of health and scientific discovery.
Graduates are prepared for doctoral study or for industrial positions in numerous and varied industries, such as manufacturing, transportation, aerospace, defense and health care.
- Cyber Biomedical Systems
- Digital Image Processing and Analysis
- Neuromuscular Control Systems
- Surgical Techniques
- Neural Engineering
- Biomedical Device Design
- Human Systems Neuroscience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Robotics View 56 other Masters in Robotics in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, science, mathematics or a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GRE scores
- letter of intent or written statement
- professional resume
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.