Are you concerned about global health issues? Passionate about changing the world? Go beyond fighting disease and health disparities by digging deeper into their sociocultural and evolutionary roots. Pick up where medical practice leaves off and create evidence-based, contextually-informed, and far-reaching solutions to localized and universal health concerns.
This Global Health MSc program offered at Arizona State University seeks to equip students with the necessary skills to create effective, sustainable and culturally-appropriate approaches to prevent, assess and mitigate disease, as well as to assess critically the work of others in their professional environments.
The program helps learners to cultivate professional practice through focus on application of technical knowledge into professional settings by integrating recognized global health competencies.
Nationally and internationally, the health field provides varied career opportunities, and demand is growing for graduates with specific skills. The program supports the goals of those pursuing careers in academic research, programming, teaching and policy. Sample employment venues include:
- data analyst
- learning specialist
- program manager
- research associate
- technical advisor
- Global Health Policy
- Evolutionary Medicine and Global Health
- Practicum for Social Sciences
- Medical Anthropology: Culture and Health
- Survey Topics in Global Nutrition
- Maternal and Child Health
- Reproductive Ecology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 371 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- written statement
- three letters of recommendation
- professional resume
- proof of English proficiency
International26460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26460 USD per year during 12 months.
National24498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24498 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12014 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.