Based in Washington, DC, the Global Affairs and Management - Executive MA program from Arizona State University is tailored for mid-career professionals in all sectors, offering specializations in global business or global public policy. Most classes meet every other Friday or Saturday. The flexible schedule allows participants to continue working while earning their degree. Students can choose to travel abroad by opting into Thunderbird’s immersive week-long global challenge labs and field seminars for executive cohorts.
Choose Between Three Areas of Focus
The global business concentration will equip graduates with fundamental competencies in business accounting, corporate finance, and marketing. The global policy track provides deep knowledge and leadership acumen in agile governance, multi-stakeholder systems, new metrics for change, and key economic tools and frameworks. Students can also create their own concentration by combining courses from more than one track.
Thunderbird graduates make a difference everywhere they go, and their careers can take them anywhere. Discover how an executive master’s degree from Thunderbird can advance your career and put you, your organization, and your community on a path to economic growth and sustainability.
Career examples include:
- chief executives
- chief sustainability officers
- general and operations mangers
- human resources managers
- States and Markets in a Global Economy
- International Finance and Trade
- Global Leadership
- International Organizations
- Global Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Business
- Global Leadership and Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 326 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and Thunderbird School of Global Management.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in any subject from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- one letter of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International60000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60000 USD per year during 12 months.
National60000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Glendale
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.