Through the three specializations in our graduate degree program, you’ll learn to implement new research methodology in classrooms to make positive change.
Your Tools for an Impactful Future
Earning an Curriculum and Instruction (Online) program from College of William & Mary can open new doors in your career. While this degree will not lead to initial licensure, you will develop the expertise to be more impactful in your current position and future roles.
Our online graduate students come from a variety of schools and fields with just as many different goals:
- Move into supervisory role in your elementary, middle or high school
- Gain the skills to be a stronger educator in international schools
- Build a stronger foundation in curriculum design for your role in a nonprofit, after-school program, museum or other agency
- Jump-start your teaching career with an in-demand specialization
- Licensed teachers interested in adding an endorsement in the state of Virginia
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Teacher Inquiry for Equity and Inclusion
- Designing for Deeper Learning
- Teaching for Social Justice
- Leading Change in the Profession
- Globalization and Education
- Assessment for Instructional Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Research Instructional Design View 117 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- Completed online application form
- $50 application fee
- Official academic transcripts, reflecting courses, grades and degree conferral
- Official transcripts may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.5 GPA
- 3 letters of recommendation from professionals who can speak to your qualifications
- Essay based on provided prompt (650 words maximum)
- International students only
International12375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.