Business may run on numbers, but it relies on people who can build and analyze sophisticated models to translate financial figures into bold insights and innovative strategies.
The financial professionals who have a firm grasp of the technical skills and practices of finance have the singular ability to clearly deliver contemporary solutions in all facets of management and finance.
Online MS in Finance Courses Overview
- Our Finance (Online) program from College of William & Mary is centered on four pillars—principled value creation; financial modeling, analysis and decision-making; global financial strategy; and effective communication of complex financial information and strategies.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Statement Analysis and Modeling
- Principles of Finance
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Corporate Valuation and Credit Analysis
- Applied Investment Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics View 37 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Two letters of reference. Please select individuals who can provide specific and relevant information about your intellectual and quantitative abilities, performance and motivation.
- One personal essay.
- Request Official Transcripts.
- Pay Application Fee: $100 (or request a waiver).
- Schedule a Personal Admission Interview.
International33280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 15 months.
National33280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.