The Learning Design and Leadership program at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign encourages students to be active designers of their own knowledge, in contrast to old teaching, in which knowledge was handed down to them.
- Students use new digital media to enhance the ways in which they learn and understand, thus improving the learning process.
- The program is for educators in PK-16 and training/learning development professionals across industries and organizations around the world who want to advance their credentials in creating efficient, effective, and engaging learning environments and become innovative in their teaching methods.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- History of American Education
- Asian American Education
- Historical & Social Barriers
- School and Society
- Professional Ethics in Education
- Critical Thinking in Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Educational Psychology View 147 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Personal Statement
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Reference
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Application Fee
International15680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 490 USD per credit during 12 months.
National15680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 490 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.