The MPH in Epidemiology degree program at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign requires a minimum of 48 hours.
MPH students must complete all core coursework before enrolling in the MPH Applied Practice Experience. It is highly preferable for the applied practice experience to occur during summer term.
- The Integrative Learning Experience must be completed in the last term of study.
- There is no thesis requirement. Applicants to the epidemiology program should demonstrate strong quantitative skills.
- Applications for the Master of Public Health (MPH) in Epidemiology are only accepted for Fall admission. The program generally takes 1.5 to 2 years to complete.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Public Health Practice
- Environmental Health
- Health Policy: United States
- Computer Packages in Health Research
- Principles of Epidemiology
- Biostatistics in Public Health
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Epidemiology View 97 other Masters in Epidemiology in United States
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Official Transcripts^
- Personal Statement
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL/IELTS scores for international applicants
International31464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31464 USD per year during 18 months.
National31464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31464 USD per year during 18 months.
In-State16176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16176 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.