This ground-breaking degree is 100% online, the first of its kind, builds on the success of our Swine Executive Veterinary Program, is designed to enhance the careers of veterinary livestock professionals, and costs less than $10,000.
- The primary goal of the Master of Veterinary Medicine degree at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign is to develop critical thinking skills, challenging learners to take a systems-based approach to managing livestock operations.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Infectious Disease in Livestock Systems
- Designing Biosecurity Systems
- Understanding Host Response to Infection
- Infectious Respiratory Diseases of Swine
- Global One Health
- An Evolutionary Based Approach to Disease Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Health Sciences Animal Sciences View 11 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
- Graduate college application
- Personal Statement
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- Application fee ($70 Domestic/$90 International Applicants)
International9664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9664 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National9664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9664 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.