Management (Online) courses at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign are interactive. Professors engage with you personally, and working with classmates is routine through both an online global classroom and a series of team projects.
Online learning and personalized instructor feedback offer you the best combination of quality and flexibility.
- Courses are structured to mirror how you’ll actually use them on the job. Material is designed for practical application—now and in the future. In fact, course material makes an immediate impact: You can apply at the office tomorrow what you learn in class today.
- On Monday, you might learn about Tableau in your analytics class and create a graphical data story for a presentation you make at work on Wednesday.
- Managerial Accounting
- Leadership and Teams
- Strategic Management
- Process Management
- Marketing Management
- Managing Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 28 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United States
- Graduate College Application: All of the steps below must be completed online through this Graduate College application. Be sure to select your program as "Business Administration", then "Management online - MS" as degree.
- Academic Credentials: A bachelor's degree is required.
- Personal Statement/Essay
- References: Two letters of reference are required. At least one letter should be a professional reference from a current or former supervisor. Once you enter their information into the online application, your recommenders will be notified to submit a letter of reference or complete a brief online information form. Letters of reference can be received after an application is submitted. Letters must come directly from the recommender, letters submitted by the applicant are not accepted.
- English Proficiency Scores
International11052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11052 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National11052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11052 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.